I have spent hours upon hours researching the current guidelines to enable me to provide with you the upmost safety when having your nails done. This will not effect the outcome of your appointment in any way its just purely to keep us all safe and well.
Before Your Appointment
- All appointments should be pre-booked.
- You will be sent out a track & trace form that must be filled in and returned.
- If you feel unwell with covid19 symptoms you should reschedule your appointment.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected in between clients.
Upon Arrival At Your Appointment
- Please arrive on time, not early, not late.
- Please Come on your own to your appointment.
- Please Wear a mask upon arrival unless your exempt for medical reasons.
- Please use hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser upon entry.
- Where possible please bring minimal items along with you, a small bag and if possible a coat you can fit into that is ok.
During Your Appointment
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided
- Refrain where possible from touching your face as this is the easiest way for us to pass on germs without even realising we are doing it.
- You will be required to keep your mask on throughout unless medically exempt.
- Please pay by bank transfer or card payment where possible to avoid handling cash. Apple pay is also accepted through the checkout on here.
- Please if required bring your own refreshments as they can not be offered during this time and you will have to take your rubbish with you to dispose of it.
- Masks are available to purchase if you forget your own.
- Please immediately cancel your appointment should you or anyone in your household show symptoms of the virus.